Sunday 17 April 2011

Alice and the shower of cards locket necklace



A real statement necklace featuring the famous scene from the Alice in Wonderland story of Alice and the shower of cards. A gorgeous large brass illustrated locket pendant hangs from vintage themed gold chain. The locket opens so you can hide your own little trinkets and treasures. I have attached a peach satin ribbon on to the pendant making this a really delightful piece of jewellery! The illustration on the pendant, measuring approximately 40mm x 30mm features the character of Alice dramatically being showered by all the playing cards. Delightful!

The chain measures approx 28 inches
I’m sorry this item is sold and it was a one off design, I apologise but I shall not be making another! Please Click here to view other items that you may like.

As always my Alice in Wonderland jewellery creations can be found on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment